Presépio is Portuguese for "Nativity Scene". Follow along as we build this year's version of a long family tradition. Mai e Pai (Mom & Dad, in Portuguese) started this tradition with just a few figurines bought in a Paris airport, to hundreds of pieces lovingly collected or hand-crafted over the decades and across two continents.

Click here for Wikipedia's description...


15 December, 2009

An Unexpected Advantage... 15 Dec

Well, just as I was beginning to think this virtual Presepio would take too much time away from the real one, I discovered an unintended benefit...


 It makes me want to make progress every day, so that I have something new to post!  I'm very busy between work (end of year, ya know), and all the other yuletide preps...and can't set aside as much time as I would like...but the blog must go on!

Having said that, the only progress made today was to tidy up a little.  Now that the "heavy lifting" is done, I can start putting all the boxes away, and clearing the dining room table for the festivities to come.
This picture is of all the  grass, shrubs, lichen, moss, etc., etc..neatly arranged so that I can tuck it out of site when y'all come visit and/or help!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete